Friday, May 9, 2008

Cambridge Who's Who Contributing Author Program - Sign Up Today!

Cambridge Who’s Who invites you to serve as an expert resource and submit articles for publishing on the Cambridge Who’s Who Resource Center. Being featured as a contributing author on the Resource Center will give you the online exposure that you need to advance in your profession and grow your business, as we will provide you with a forum to share your expertise with your fellow members and the general public. We strongly encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity to establish yourself as a valuable resource in your industry and profession.

As a Cambridge Who’s Who Contributing Author you will receive:

  • Biography highlighting your areas of expertise, educational background and professional experience
  • Announcements about your recent accomplishments and endeavors
  • Editing and proofreading of your work
  • Links to every article you contribute
  • Possible feature of your articles in Who’s News, the Cambridge Who’s Who e-newsletter

To take advantage of this exclusive benefit, send an email to exposure@cambridgewhoswho.com today!

Learn about our Cambridge Who’s Who contributing authors and read their articles and testimonials:


Cambridge Who’s Who Contributing Authors

Articles

Networking

Positioning Yourself as an Expert

Entrepreneurship

Financial Planning

Branding

General

Testimonials

"Cambridge Who's Who is an exceptional organization which is extremely instrumental in helping its members enhance their professional goals. I recently published a book and was able to use my resources and connections with CWW to promote the book through the website, newsletter and blog. The blog has provided a lot of positive business exposure, improved my credibility and promoted the sales of my book. The response has been overwhelming in my favor and has catapulted my business to the next level."

Chinonyerem (Chi Chi) Okezie
Owner, Founder
SIMPLEnetworking LLC
Jonesboro, GA
Cambridge Member Since June 2007


"As a new member to Cambridge Who’s Who I was immediately impressed with the caliber and range of people I now had the opportunity to interact with. The Cambridge staff could not be more polite, well versed, dedicated and dependable, it’s easy to see how a person could flourish and grow personally and professionally with them supporting you. When I started looking through the member directory, I was amazed at the expertise and diversity of this prestigious group. I am not only honored to be included, but as one who always welcomes a challenge, I find myself raising the bar of my own standard level to maintain my place among this impressive group. What a phenomenal “club” to belong to in order to share and grow together!"

Jo DeMarco
Contessa Knows
Chicago, IL
Cambridge Member Since May 2007

No comments: