Cambridge Who’s Who invites you to serve as an expert resource and submit articles for publishing on the Cambridge Who’s Who Resource Center. Being featured as a contributing author on the Resource Center will give you the online exposure that you need to advance in your profession and grow your business, as we will provide you with a forum to share your expertise with your fellow members and the general public. We strongly encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity to establish yourself as a valuable resource in your industry and profession.As a Cambridge Who’s Who Contributing Author you will receive:
- Biography highlighting your areas of expertise, educational background and professional experience
- Announcements about your recent accomplishments and endeavors
- Editing and proofreading of your work
- Links to every article you contribute
- Possible feature of your articles in Who’s News, the Cambridge Who’s Who e-newsletter
To take advantage of this exclusive benefit, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Learn about our Cambridge Who’s Who contributing authors and read their articles and testimonials:
Cambridge Who’s Who Contributing Authors
- Chinonyerem (Chi Chi) Okezie
- Jo DeMarco
- Harold Kestenbaum
- Cheryl Nordyke
- Douglas Hyer
- Susan Gosine
- Philip B. Righter
- Lisa Parker
- Etiquette Tips for Online Networkers
- Growing Your Business through Online Networking
- Networking Starts and Ends with You
- Why Entrepreneurs Should Invest in Online Networking
- Over 40 and Redefining Unemployment through Entrepreneurship
- Leaping into Entrepreneurship
- The Power of the Ripple Effect
- "Sassy, Brassy, Direct and to the Point"
- When Branding is All about Appeal
- How Your Personal Brand Makes an Impact
- The Art of Establishing Your Personal Business Brand New!
"Cambridge Who's Who is an exceptional organization which is extremely instrumental in helping its members enhance their professional goals. I recently published a book and was able to use my resources and connections with CWW to promote the book through the website, newsletter and blog. The blog has provided a lot of positive business exposure, improved my credibility and promoted the sales of my book. The response has been overwhelming in my favor and has catapulted my business to the next level."
Chinonyerem (Chi Chi) Okezie
Cambridge Member Since June 2007
"As a new member to Cambridge Who’s Who I was immediately impressed with the caliber and range of people I now had the opportunity to interact with. The Cambridge staff could not be more polite, well versed, dedicated and dependable, it’s easy to see how a person could flourish and grow personally and professionally with them supporting you. When I started looking through the member directory, I was amazed at the expertise and diversity of this prestigious group. I am not only honored to be included, but as one who always welcomes a challenge, I find myself raising the bar of my own standard level to maintain my place among this impressive group. What a phenomenal “club” to belong to in order to share and grow together!"
Cambridge Member Since May 2007